CARE & CLEANING
To protect your jewelry's plating we recommend that you follow these guidelines:
* Avoid getting the jewelry wet, and remove when showering or washing hands. This also goes with sweat, so make sure you do not forget to remove your jewelry when you exercise or swim.
* To maintain your jewelry's vibrancy avoid spraying it with an agent, such as perfume. Wear your jewelry only after you have sprayed on your favorite perfume and it has set, so that chemicals does not interact with your jewelry’s metal. Wait until your lotion or cream is dry or has been absorbed by your skin before you wear your plated ring. Additionally substances like oil, nail polish, nail polish remover etc may react with metal/plated jewelry and will cause it to tarnish easily.
* Gently rub the surface of your jewelry using a soft jewelry cloth will help restore its shine. Stay away from jewelry cleaners and antibacterial soaps, which may have certain components that will just make your gold plated jewelry tarnish more quickly.
* To avoid scratches, wrap your jewelry in a soft cloth after cleaning or keep it in a jewelry box separate from other types of jewelry you have. Our little Zodiacaa pouch and box that you received with your purchase is the perfect way to store your jewelry, and set it apart of others.
* The black rhodium rings DO fade more than the other rings. So please take extra care of your black rhodium ring by following these guidelines.
*Above applies only to brass and plated Jewerly only